Wheelchair accessible holiday villa Spain
Costa Blanca, San Fulgencio La Marina
Casa Mulder is designed as a holiday villa on the Costa Blanca where both the able-bodied and disabled people alike could enjoy and appreciate a luxury holiday in quiet and glorious surroundings where all the family are welcome. Everyone can now enjoy the same superb location, facilities and climate. The owner is a paraplegic and knows that access is crucial to any successful holiday.
- All-on-one-level villa for full mobility
- Access to terrace and pool area
- Self-propelling Commode/shower chair soft seat
- Aquatec Ocean Shower Commode Chair, mechanically adjustable
- Reflex Shower-Toilet chair, electrically operated height-adjustable settings
- Handi-Move ceiling hoist with accessories in the master bedroom and bathroom
- Handi-Move mobile hoist
- Standard/contour sling size L
- Aqua Creek EZ Pool Lift
- High low beds in the master bedroom
- Patient Pole With Triangle
- Roll under sink in the master bathroom
- Toilet with folding wall bars to assist transfers in the master bathroom
- Spacious hall, master bedroom/bathroom and livingroom, wheelchair friendly
- Electrically adjustable stand-up armchair
- All doors 90 cm wide
- Light switches and electrical outlets on wheelchair level
- Optionally, you can use a nebulizer and suction equipment
All the tools are freely available to you at no additional cost.
Various other tools, such as an infusion stand, Walker, mobility scooter etc. can be rented at several home care organizations on the Costa Blanca.